Stiltz Duo Home Lift
The intelligent technology and extensive safety features within a Stiltz Duo+ Home Lift makes owning this compact home lift a delight. Suitable for one or two people, the Duo+ has clear sides and a soft, warm grey finish meaning it will compliment both classic and contemporary interiors.
A Stiltz Duo+ Home Lift can typically be installed in a day, once any building work has been completed. You will be delighted with how easy it is to use. Like all our models, a Stiltz is freestanding and does not need a load bearing wall for support. This means no loud vibrations, just smooth and quiet travel from floor to floor.
The Stiltz Duo – Benefits
The Stiltz Home Lift has one of the smallest footprints of any lift domestic lift and covers less than a square metre.
Low Power Consumption
All lifts are plug straight into a normal power socket making them very green and economical.
Unlike other domestic lifts, Stiltz do not use noisy hydraulics or vacuum systems making them quieter than many stairlifts.
Unique Guide System
Home lift travels on self-supporting stilts thanks to parallel and vertical guides which eliminate need for load bearing walls.
Modular design means lift can fit under most doorways and ceilings and be pieced together fast with a typical install taking one day.
Self Contained Drive System
Domestic lift is powered by an electric motor which is neatly situated, hidden from view, at top of home lift.
The Duo Specifications
- Standard Finishes Duo+: pale warm grey construction with clear polycarbonate lift car body. Duo Classic: neutral cream exterior and door with a matching beige interior lining colour.
- Half Height Door The door is interlocked and is made to match the finish of the lift.
- 2 X Remote Controls Call and send the lift remotely and also use it to move heavy or awkward items between floors.
- One Year Warranty All Stiltz Lifts carry a compehensive 12 months parts and labour warranty which includes 1st year’s service. Maintenance packages available at extra cost.
- Internal LED Downlights These are programmed to turn on once the user has entered the lift and remain on for the entire journey.
- Battery Back Up System If there is a power cut while using the lift it will descend to the lower level of the home and wait until the power comes back on.
- Full Height Light Curtain Light Curtain is fitted with a half height door.
- Interior Telephone In the very unlikely event that the lift stops while you are travelling in it, help is just a phone call away.
- Fold Down Seat This is a popular option selected by customers for the short trip between floors.
- Interior Grab Rail Offers increased security for the occupants of the lift.
- Full Height Door An interlocked door that replaces the half-height door and light curtain.
- Bespoke Colours & Finishes Customise your Stiltz lift by choosing different colour lift car, rails and interior lining (Classic range only).
- Full Height Light Curtain A full-height motion sensor is situated at the entrance of our lifts (unless a full height door is chosen). If this barrier is crossed the lift will immediately stop.
- Safety Lid Plug This crucial feature plugs the aperture in the floor when the lift is in the downstairs position. It is strong enough to stand on and you can place your original flooring on top to blend in.
- Key Switch Operation This feature allows the owner to isolate the lift if the need arises. This is commonly used when going away on holiday or when the grandchildren are around.
- Top & Bottom Safety Pans Using our obstruction sensing covers, a Stiltz Lift can detect objects above or below the lift, causing it to immediately stop.
- Hold-To-Run Controls Operating a Stiltz Lift requires constant pressure to the controls. This allows the user to ‘drive’ the lift and feel in total control.
- Weight Limit Sensors Our Duo Lifts are limited to 170Kg, 27 stone/ 375lbs. The lift detects anything exceeding this limit and will not travel.
- Out Of Balance Sensors Sensors will detect if the lift is ever out of balance and prevent the unit from travelling.
- Fall Arrest Mechanism This patented system prevents the car from falling in the unlikely event of the steel ropes going slack.
- Emergency Stop Button This button is front and centre for the user in the event of an emergency.
- Over Speed Detection The lift uses an optical sensor to detect the speed of travel. If this increases beyond a certain speed, the sensor will stop the lift from travelling in that direction.
|Roped drum, braked gear motor drive
|220 – 240v AC | 5 Amps
|170kg | 27st | 375lb (2 persons standing or 1 person sitting)
|Full height light curtain / motion sensor – optional full height door
|15cm / Second
|12 months parts and labour warranty
|European Machinery Directive 2006 / 42 / EC & Australian Standard 1735 Part 15
|6mm Galvanised steel rope
|Out-of-balance & overload, overspeed detection and light curtain
|2 x 3w LED downlights
|Landing Call Stations
|2 Wireless remote control units – call / send facility (3 x standard aaa batteries in each)
|Typical installation takes two days
Stiltz DUO+ Footprint
The very compact Stiltz Duo+ Home Lift is only 1047mm x 810mm, a footprint of less than 1sqm. It will fit into most small spaces within the home.
Our home lift is reliable, discreet and has a lot of clever